[JakeShows] Last-minute show tomorrow in Providence, plus CD release Saturday in Worcester and other stuff

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue May 13 18:44:49 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I got an email from AS220 late last night saying they had an unexpected cancellation for Wednesday and wondering if I could fill in. I said yes, so, if you aren't going to be able to make the CD release party on Saturday in Worcester, and you want to get an early copy of the CD, then I hope you can stop by!

You can also download the title track of my upcoming album, 'Time To Break Up The Band', from here, for no charge:

http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/track/time-to-break-up-the-band

In other news, I've been on some podcasts recently. If you're interested in hearing me talk to people about the new album, here are my episodes of the Blues Record, Sully's Café, and That's Not Incredible:

* http://t.co/hJxvtASUtq
* http://sullyscafe.com/?p=4611
* http://thatsnotincredible.blogspot.com/2014/05/tni-time-to-break-up-band-with-jacob.html

Here's the information about the shows:

Wednesday May 14
----------------
WHEN: 9:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $6

I'll play a solo set (I'll be the first performer), and will be followed by Justin Marra and the Stone Unturned. I'll have copies of my new CD on hand, though the release date will technically not be until Thursday!

Saturday May 17 - CD RELEASE PARTY
WHEN: 6:30-8:30 pm
WHERE: NU Café, 335 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA

It's the "Time To Break Up The Band" CD release party! I'll be joined on a few songs by violinist Madeline Hayman and singer Tracie Potochnik. A fun time is guaranteed!

Playing for tips.

I'll also be playing at the City Farm Plant Sale on Sunday May 18 from 11 am to noon with Chris Monti and my cousin David Haller, so check that out too -- especially if you want to get some nice plants for your garden!

So long,