[JakeShows] Empire Revue Sunday, house show June 9, and other upcoming June shows

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri May 30 18:25:49 EDT 2014

Hey all,

I've got a bunch of shows coming up, one on Sunday and the rest all clustered together at the end of next week, so let's get to 'em!

Sunday June 1 - EMPIRE REVUE
-------------
WHEN: 8-10 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI 02907
COVER: $8

Playing a song as part of the Empire Revue cabaret show. This month's theme: 'The Dirty Show'.

Saturday June 7 - WHALEFEST (HOUSE CONCERT)
---------------
WHEN: 5-8 pm
WHERE: 30 Metropolitan Rd, Providence, RI 02908

Whalefest is a house concert, party, and fundraiser to help whales put on by Stevie Lightnin' every year at his house.  The event starts at 5 pm and I'll be playing a couple of songs from 5:50-6:10 pm.  I may be joined on my songs by Tracie Potochnik, but this is not decided yet!

Sunday June 8 - FARMER'S MARKET
-------------
WHEN: 11 am-2 pm
WHERE: Petersen Tree Farm, 451 Putnam Pike, Rte. 44, Chepachet, RI 02814

Playing for tips at the farmer's market.

Monday June 9 - HOUSE CONCERT
WHEN: 7 pm
WHERE: Fort Foreclosure, 164 Water Street, Warren, RI

Will Schaff has occasional house concerts at his studio in Warren, and I'm playing in this one!  Dylan Sevey will also play.  Space is limited, so if you want to come, let me know and I'll let Will to put your name in at the door.  This is also where my CDs were printed and assembled!

Hope to see you around.  Happy June!

Thanks,