[JakeShows] Sandywoods and NERFA

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Oct 30 11:30:22 EDT 2014

Hey folks,

My friend and longtime collaborator Chris Monti is working to put out two new albums, one acoustic and one electric. I think Chris's music is great, so I encourage you to support him in these projects by contributing to his kickstarter, which is online at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1224892875/two-new-records-from-chris-monti and is running until November 11!

Regarding my own musical pursuits, November and December are looking like they'll be pretty quiet, and then I'll be down in Georgia until the middle of January, so, if you'd like to see me play this year, I recommend coming down to the Sandywoods show!

I'll also be at the New England Regional Folk Alliance conference for the first time, so, if you're going to be there, let me know and perhaps he can get together and say 'hi'.

And while I'm writing to you, I'll mention that my 'Tell Me About Your Song' podcast has reached 35 episode. You can see a list of them here: http://yoursongpodcast.tumblr.com/post/100588957713/tell-me-about-your-song-episode-list-first-35

The details for my upcoming performances are:

Friday November 7 - SOLO SHOW
-----------------
WHEN: 7:30-10 pm
WHERE: Sandywoods, 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878
COVER: $10 advance/$12 door

I'll be playing in the Semi-Annual Rhode Island Songwriters Showcase.  Also on the bill are Tom Smith, Lisa Martin, and duo Colby & Keila.  RISA president Chuck Williams hosts.

I'll be participating in a couple of NERFA guerilla showcases while I'm there:

Thursday November 13 - NERFA
--------------------
WHEN: 11:45 pm-2:30 am
WHERE: NERFA, Hudson Valley Resort & Spa, 400 Granite Rd, Kerhonken, NY 12446

I will be performing in the Trespass Music annual Thursday Night First Timer Guerilla Showcase at NERFA, along with a bunch of other first time NERFA attendees. My slot will be 1:30-1:45 am. You'll have to be registered for the conference to go to this showcase and others like it. This showcase is in room 1508.

Friday November 14 - NERFA
WHEN: 11:50 pm-2:30 am
WHERE: NERFA, Hudson Valley Resort & Spa, 400 Granite Rd, Kerhonken, NY 12446

I will be performing in the RISA Guerilla Showcase at NERFA, along with a bunch of other great RISA members. My slot will be 12:30-12:40 am. You'll have to be registered for the conference to go to this showcase and others like it. This showcase will be in room 1414.

Have a great Halloween, all!

Thanks,
http://tellmeaboutyoursong.com/