[JakeShows] Wednesday at AS220, farmers market on Saturday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Nov 2 19:12:42 EST 2015

I hope you all had a great Halloween!  Here’s what I’ve got coming up:

Wednesday November 4
--------------------
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8 pm - 11:45 pm
COVER: $6

I'll be sharing the stage with Drew Christensen and Hollow Turtle for a night of acoustic acts!

Saturday November 7 - FARMERS MARKET
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
WHEN: 9 am - 1 pm

I'll be playing for tips at the farmers market.  Come by and say hello!

And that's it for November so far.  Have a great month, and I hope I'll see you soon!

So long,