[JakeShows] Bad news, good news

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Nov 5 12:22:10 EST 2015

Hey all,

I’ve been fighting a bad cough all week, and I’ve decided that performing at the farmers market on Saturday is probably a bad idea, so I’ve sent a note to the organizer apologetically backing out of it.  Hopefully they will find someone who can fill in.  Regardless, it’s a good farmers market, so, if you need some greens and live near Pawtucket, I definitely recommend going to check it out.

On the upside, I just got booked to at the JMS Coffeehouse, at the Jesse M. Smith Memorial LIbrary in Harrisville, RI, on Friday March 18, which sounds like it will be a lot of fun!  So that’s something that I’ll be looking forward, once we’re nearing the other side of winter.

Also on the upside, despite my cough, I did end up playing at AS220 last night, and had a really fun time!  I did a little write-up of how it went on a new social media site called ‘wetheusers’ — you can read it at http://wetheusers.net/post/4559/last-night-at-as220 (and you shouldn’t need an account or anything).

Also!  In case you didn’t see it, here’s a video of me performing a new song, ‘The DMV of Broken Dreams’, with the Empire Revue house band last month.  Enjoy!

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdoj8u7JcdU&t=1m55s

And that’s it for this newsletter.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

-jwgh