[JakeShows] Tonight at the Mediator, Fusion Fest in Warren tomorrow, plus October shows

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Sep 26 09:22:01 EDT 2015

Hey all,

I’ve got a couple of shows this weekend, and I’m excited about both of them, not least because the extremely talented Tracie Potochnik will be joining me for a song or three on both of them!  I don’t get to perform with Tracie very often, so this is a special treat.

My last newsletter had both these shows listed, but I got a couple of details wrong — the start time for tonight’s show, and the location of tomorrow’s — so I thought I’d send out a revised list. And like I say, I really do encourage you to try to make at least one of them!

Here are the details for these shows, plus my plans for October:

Saturday September 26 - FOUR CORNERS ANNIVERSARY SHOW — TONIGHT
---------------------
WHEN: 7-11 PM
WHERE: The Mediator Stage, 50 Rounds Street, Providence, RI

It's the Mediator Stage anniversary show and fundraiser!  Seven songwriters will play four songs each, including one on the new theme 'Broken Mirrors', and another on a theme chosen five years ago, 'The Ascot, Pipe and Smoking Jacket Song.'  A $10 donation is requested.

Sunday September 27 - FUSION FEST — TOMORROW AFTERNOON
-------------------
WHEN: noon
WHERE: Burr's Hill Park, corner of Water Street and Haile Street, Warren, RI

This is a fundraiser for the Fusionworks Dance Company, and is another outdoors show! I will be opening a day of waterfront festivities with a short set from noon to 12:30.  I'll be joined by Tracie Potochnik on a few songs, so come check it out!  The full lineup can be found in the facebook event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1482310935397296/ .

Sunday October 3 - EMPIRE REVUE
----------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $8

I'll be performing a song as part of the Empire Revue cabaret show. This month's theme is 'The Sleepover Show'!

Sunday October 11 - FARMERS MARKET
WHEN: noon-3 pm
WHERE: Slater Park, Pawtucket RI

I'll be playing for tips. Get some greens & listen to the music!

Have a great weekend!

So long,
http://tellmeaboutyoursong.com/
http://LoveYALikeCrazy.com/