[JakeShows] Sweet Little Variety Show on Thursday

music at jwgh.org music at jwgh.org
Sun Oct 9 10:23:07 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I’m house-sitting for a friend, so I’m spending this rainy autumn day in their beautiful house with their three slightly cranky cats.  Maybe I’ll do some songwriting …

I’ve got one show currently scheduled this month, and it’s on Thursday this week.  The details are:

Thursday October 13 - SWEET LITTLE VARIETY SHOW
-------------------
WHERE: Aurora, 276 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02907
WHEN: 8 pm
COVER: $7

This variety show/cabaret is in its 7th year of supporting local artists as a monthly feminist, anti-racist, queer-positive, body-positive cabaret.  The lineup will include:

* Comic Dylan Uscher
* Rose Noir burlesque
* Singer/songwriter Jacob Haller
* Dancer Osceanna Rose