[JakeShows] Kittens and the election

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Oct 15 00:33:35 EDT 2016

Hi all,

On Thursday, I watched Donald Trump's speech in Florida. Then I watched Hillary Clinton's speech in San Francisico. Then I went to the Sweet Little Variety Show in Providence, RI, and talked about the experience, and sang a song.

Yesterday, I made a video in which I revisited it all.  You can find the video here, if you’re interested:

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W5WheNZDUs

If you know anyone who you think would be entertained by the video, then please feel free to forward it around!

I hope you all are having a good weekend, and are making it through this very strange political season OK.

So long,
Jacob Haller
http://jacobhaller.com/

ps. The song is from my first album, 'Mistaken Identity', and you can hear it here: https://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/track/whenever-im-sad-i-do-a-web-search-for-pictures-of-adorable-kittens