[JakeShows] November shows: Jug band in Worcester, open mike featured act in Providence

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Nov 4 10:58:06 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I hope that you all had a fun Halloween!  I spent the evening of the 31st at Minerva Pizza reading comic books, which in retrospect is probably how I wanted to spend all my time when I was ten years old.

I’ve also been doing some songwriting recently, and have actually come up with a couple of songs I like.  You can check ‘em out here:

* https://soundcloud.com/jacob-haller/the-weiner-song - a sort of protest song

* https://soundcloud.com/jacob-haller/walking-facepalm - an insult song, sort of a contemporary version of the Dozens, maybe

Regarding my upcoming shows, here are the details:

Saturday November 18 — THE TOO TIGHT JUG BAND
--------------------
WHERE: 3cross Brewing Company, 26 Cambridge Street, Worcester, MA 01603
WHEN: 6-9 pm

Playing with the Too Tight Jug Band. The taproom is located in the basement of 26 Cambridge Street, at the rear of the building, and the parking lot and entrance are located on Knowlton Avenue.

Thursday November 29 — OPEN MIKE FEATURED ACT
WHERE: The Mediator Stage, 50 Rounds Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 7:30 pm

I’ll be the featured act at Don Tassone’s venerable open mike, which got a very nice writeup here: http://americansongwriter.com/2011/12/the-mediator-stage-goosebumps-and-great-music/

Thanks,
http://jacobhaller.com/