[JakeShows] Mediator Stage open mike featured act tomorrow! Plus, Songwriters in the Round in December

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Nov 29 10:24:11 EST 2017

Hi all,

Last night I went to Northampton to see David Rawlings and Gillian Welch, which was great! I should try to get out to more music shows — it’s so energizing to see some musicians you really love play live.

In the meantime, I have a couple of shows coming up, including one tomorrow!

Thursday November 30 - OPEN MIKE FEATURED ACT
--------------------
WHEN: 7 pm
WHERE: The Mediator Stage, 50 Rounds Street, Providence, RI

The host of the open mike, Don Tassone, said some very kind things about me in the facebook event — check it out at https://www.facebook.com/events/2069628146600634/ if you’re interested — so I will just say that this is one of the longest-running open mikes in the state, and it’s because of Don’s passion and love of music.  If we’re lucky, maybe he’ll sing his song about gnomes!

I’ll be the featured act, and I believe I’ll break out one or two fairly new songs, as well as some old favorites.  Hope to see you there!

Wednesday December 13 — SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
COVER: $5

I’ll be hosting Songwriters in the Round, and will be sharing the stage with Rick Demers, Robinson Treacher, and Ted Staples. We'll each perform three songs, one of which has to be on a theme picked by the previous month's audience. This month's theme is 'YOU KNOW ME’. I’ll be interested in seeing what everyone comes up with that’s related to that!

Stay warm, and I hope I’ll see you all around soon!

So long,
http://jacobhaller.com/