[JakeShows] September shows: The Big E in Springfield, MA, Allentown ArtsFest in Allentown, PA, and a house show in Providence

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Sep 13 16:46:16 EDT 2017

Hi all,

It’s been a busy summer for me!  I hope that you’ve been happily busy, or nice and relaxed, whichever your preference is.

I’ve got a couple of festival shows coming up in Massachusetts and central Pennsylvania.  If you know any folks who might be interested in them, then please pass the information along!  I’m looking forward to them.

I’m also including a show from next month, where I’ll be playing a house concert in Providence.  Let’s get to the details!

Saturday September 23 - THE BIG E in WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA
* WHEN: noon-12:45 pm
* ALSO: 3-3:45 pm
* WHERE: 875 Memorial Avenue, West Springfield, MA 01089

The Rhode Island Songwriters Association will have a stage at the Big E, and I'll be one of the performers! There will be music noon-6 pm every day.  I’ll be playing two sets, one at noon and one at 3 pm.

These shows will be in the Rhode Island Building on the Avenue of the States, which is is the last building on the right as you walk along the avenue. We will be immediately to the left as people enter the building.