[JakeShows] Update on Saturday's event in Pennsylvania, plus a Providence house concert

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Sep 26 07:52:56 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

When I sent my last message, I didn’t yet have all the information about the Allentown ArtsFest show this coming weekend, so I wanted to send a followup with more information. If you know anyone in the area who might be interested — Allentown’s about an hour and a half north of Philadelphia, and about an hour and a half south of Scranton — please pass along the word.

Saturday September 30 — ALLENTOWN ARTSFEST COMEDY STAGE
---------------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: Cedar Beach Park, 2600 Parkway Blvd, Allentown, PA

I'll be one of a variety of performers at Social Medium Comedy Stage at Lehigh Valley ArtsFest. Also performing will be Darin Joseph, Elliott Elliott, Emily Poché, Roya Hamadani, Julia Tyson, Kyle Neff, Michael Lancer, and James McAiney. Glen Tickle will host the night.  Each of us will perform for six minutes.

While I’m at it, here’s a show I have scheduled for early next week in Providence:

Saturday October 7 — HOUSE CONCERT
WHEN: 7 pm
WHERE: 12 Observatory Ave, Providence, RI 02906-2419

I'll be playing a house concert in Providence' East Side with Annemarie Kennedy, John Fuzek, and Pete Vendettuoli. Get in touch to reserve a spot, or go to the Facebook event for more information!  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=376049846144116

Have a great week!

Thanks,
http://jacobhaller.com/