[JakeShows] April shows in Pawtucket and Providence: Farmer's Market, Songwriters in the Round, and Sweet Little Variety Show

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Apr 4 19:46:15 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I’ve been sick the past couple of days, and have mostly been staying in bed, and getting behind on stuff that I really need to deal with soon. But I definitely am feeling on the mend, and haven’t taken a nap in at least three or four hours, so of course I’ve been spending today productively: looking up weird old posts I made on the Internet fifteen years ago. Here, have a couple of weird pastiches of the first two Oedipus tragedies:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.religion.kibology/9k-2ByS8Ej4/VQ49S_UJQAwJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.religion.kibology/1kq_I0sh3L0/UOxFuhftH94J

Now that I’ve wasted both of our times, let’s have a look at what shows I have coming up:

Saturday April 6 - FARMERS MARKET
----------------
WHEN: 9 am-1 pm
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860

I’ll be playing for tips somewhere in the green hallway.

Wednesday April 10 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
------------------
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

Hosting Songwriters in the Round with Ray Welch, Ric Allendorf, and Jim Trick. We'll each perform three songs, one of which has to be on a theme picked by the previous month's audience. This month's theme is 'Newer, but not better.’

Thursday April 11 - SWEET LITTLE VARIETY SHOW
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: Askew, 150 Chestnut Street, Providence, RI 02903
COVER: $7

I’ll be playing some songs as part of the Sweet Little Variety Show. Always fun!

I hope you all are well and are having a productive and/or relaxing week.

So long,
http://jacobhaller.com/