[JakeShows] Too Tight Jug Band free online show CANCELLED

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Mar 19 20:33:41 EDT 2020

Regarding this:

> Saturday March 21 — TOO TIGHT JUG BAND ONLINE
> * WHEN: 7 pm
> * WHERE: Online at https://www.youtube.com/jwgh <https://www.youtube.com/jwgh>
>
> The Too Tight Jug Band will play live online on YouTube! Tune in to hear us play classic jug band tunes, plus some more recent songs, including one or two that will be getting their debut here. We expect the show to last about an hour. Tune in at https://www.youtube.com/jwgh <https://www.youtube.com/jwgh> !

After further consideration, we've decided that us getting together to play, even with no audience, is probably not a good idea, so we won't be doing this show after all. Our apologies to anyone who was looking forward to it.

Depending on how things develop, we may reschedule this at some point. I definitely plan to do a solo online show within the next week or so — will send details soon. (Sorry for filling up your inboxes!)

Stay safe,
Jacob Haller
http://music.jwgh.org/ <http://music.jwgh.org/>
http://jacobhaller.com/ <http://jacobhaller.com/>