[JakeShows] Pandemic Baby revisited, plus a podcast-related video

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Sep 5 09:17:41 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I don’t actually have any new shows scheduled right now, but there were a couple of things I wanted to let y’all know about.

First, the video from Chris Monti’s variety show ‘Pandemic Baby’, which premiered on August 26, is still up for your viewing pleasure. I contributed two songs, one of which isn’t available anywhere else in any form! You can watch the video at:

	https://youtu.be/xfCPcpJJfjM <https://youtu.be/xfCPcpJJfjM>

Lots of other great performers, too, in a variety of musical styles: the Vox Hunters, Beauquet, Chenlu Hu and Christopher Sadlers, Sierra Ings, Michael Lewis, Jack Hanlon, Jen Long and Brian Jabonsky, my cousin David Haller, Phil Edmonds, and Chris Monti himself!

The first Pandemic Baby show is also online. I’m not in that one, but it also features a bunch of great performances and is worth your time. It’s at https://youtu.be/t9FseiPD_U8 <https://youtu.be/t9FseiPD_U8> .

The second thing I wanted to let you know about is that I launched a new project this week! A few months ago, I decided to interview some indie podcasters, to talk about how they got into podcasting, what sort of equipment and techniques they use to record, and other information that I hope will be useful to people starting out in podcasting.

I recorded four interviews in total and will (if all goes according to plan) be releasing them throughout September. I have already released the first, my interview with Noel Shiri of the Dames & Dragons podcast, and you can see that one at:

	https://youtu.be/Zu8Dq3iHIEM <https://youtu.be/Zu8Dq3iHIEM>

The other interviews I’ll be releasing will be with:
Kat Kruger and Brittni Liyanage of the d20 Dames podcast, a podcast in which four people play Dungeons & Dragons
Rose Eveleth of the Flash Forward podcast, which combines interviews, research, and scripted fiction to talk about the future
Stephanie Resendes and Micah Jones Rodriguez of the How It Ends scripted fiction podcast
All of these will be viewable on a youtube channel that you can reach at:

	http://jwgh.tv/ <http://jwgh.tv/>

and eventually I plan to put up some other (non-podcast-related) stuff up there too.

If you’re interested in podcasting, or those types of podcasts, then I hope you’ll check them out! And, if you aren’t particularly interested in podcasting, but you want to support this project anyway, then here’s some things you can do to help:
If you know someone who might be interested in these videos, please let them know that they exist!
If you have a youtube account, subscribe to the channel! (Once you’ve subscribed to the channel, there’s also a little bell icon you can click on if you want to get notified when a new video is published.)
Regardless of whether or not you have a youtube account, if you just play the video, even in the background, even with the sound off, then that will help convince YouTube that people are interested in the video, and will encourage it to recommend the videos to others!
Thanks for reading this, and I hope you have a great weekend!

So long,
Jacob Haller
http://jwgh.tv/ <http://jwgh.tv/>