[JakeShows] Pandemic Baby online show Wednesday night, Big Brothers Big Sisters Rhode Island benefit Saturday morning

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Sep 21 18:21:11 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope you’re doing well and getting through everything OK. To help — or hopefully at least not hinder — that, I’ve got a couple of online shows coming up. I hope you can tune in and enjoy!

Also! Since I wrote to you last, I’ve posted a total of three podcaster interviews on http://jwgh.tv/ <http://jwgh.tv/>, most recently with Rose Eveleth, who worked for Radio Lab before going on to start her own science-based podcast, Flash Forward. Check ‘em out if you have a chance, and subscribe to the youtube channel to get notified when the next interview goes up!

Here’s information about the shows I’m in this week:

Wednesday September 23 -- PANDEMIC BABY VARIETY SHOW
----------------------
WHEN: 8-9 pm
WHERE: https://youtu.be/7lr7hrE1XuE <https://youtu.be/7lr7hrE1XuE>

Chris Monti has put together another collection of performances by a bunch of different musicians, and I'm one of them! Tune in using this URL: https://youtu.be/7lr7hrE1XuE <https://youtu.be/7lr7hrE1XuE>. I hope you can make it! I'll be watching along and providing commentary in the youtube comments.

You can contribute to the performers at paypal.me/pandemicbaby <http://paypal.me/pandemicbaby> or www.venmo.com/chrismontimusic <http://www.venmo.com/chrismontimusic>. 10% of the proceeds will go to The Rhode Island Food Bank.

Saturday September 26 -- BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF RHODE ISLAND BENEFIT
---------------------
WHEN: 8:30-9:15 am
WHERE: Facebook, Youtube, and Twitch

Start the day with a 45 minute set of my music, part of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island's weekend-long fundraiser, BiggerTogether Weekend! In addition to my set, there will be lots of other music and fun events. See http://bigsri.org/BiggerTogether <http://bigsri.org/BiggerTogether> for the full lineup!

Since my set was prerecorded, I was able to add some minor touches that I wouldn't be able to do in a regular show. This is probably mostly entertaining to me, but maybe some of you will get a chuckle or two out of it also. A little sneak peek from my set can be seen here:

	https://youtu.be/XV9SCOBZfJ4 <https://youtu.be/XV9SCOBZfJ4>

I'm told that this will be broadcast on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitch. I don't have the Twitch information, but, for the other platforms, I believe you'll be able to see it here:

* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/824305501307223/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/824305501307223/>
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BBBSOceanState <https://www.youtube.com/user/BBBSOceanState>

I'll try to keep an eye out for comments on all three, so I can participate in the conversation!

See you online!

Thanks,
Jacob Haller
http://jwgh.tv/ <http://jwgh.tv/>