[LEAPSECS] Schedule for success

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Dec 30 23:58:16 EST 2008

On Dec 30, 2008, at 9:32 PM, Jonathan E. Hardis wrote:

> Please rest assured that the same group of experts show up to both

> the ITU WG7A meetings and the BIPM CCTF meetings.

What does this mean, precisely? I'm completely ignorant of the
logistics. Is there actually a near one-to-one correspondence between
the two groups? Or is one group a subset of the other?

Also, what does "show up" mean? Are either of these open meetings?
At a typical meeting, what fraction of eligible attendees actually
attend? Does voting require attendance? Do some attend via video or
audio?

And what sort of experts participate? Are these all technical folks,
or managers, or lawyers, or what?

Rob