[LEAPSECS] POSIX and C (Was: Re: ISO Influence)

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sat Dec 25 07:48:01 EST 2010

> That's a bizarre story. An internet source of GMT? Hardly.

> What's the DNS name of the servers in question?

I think they were somewhere under get-time.org (the address you posted in
a different message).

I tried it at the time and wasn't terribly impressed by what I was
getting, compared to other NTP servers that I got off some public server
lists. My recollection is not that they were wrong but that they were very
distant on the network and so rarely chosen as preferred server by my
instance of ntpd.