[LEAPSECS] Skepticism

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Thu Dec 30 21:24:17 EST 2010

Post the proposal. This is an international standard, discussions should be public. "Key figures" should participate in this list, not run to ground.

"Perspective" is not a monopoly. Declaring that "we're going to break it now, but reserve the right to fix it later" is not a strong argument for immediate change.

Rob