[LEAPSECS] International Society for the Study of Time ?

Doug Mink dmink at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 26 10:36:44 EDT 2010

While wasting time by following links this morning, I came across
something called "The International Society for the Study of Time".
Its web site and Wikipedia entries seem strangely shallow, though
its journal, Kronoscope, published by Brill

http://brill.publisher.ingentaconnect.com/content/brill/kro

has some pretty interesting articles relating to time and culture(s),
judging from the abstracts of some of the older articles which are
available online. Does anyone know anything about this organization?
While we share a very specific concern about timekeeping, it seems,
from recent discussions, that we share deeper interests in the nature
of time of the sort which this organization seems to be a center.
-Doug Mink