[LEAPSECS] An example

p at 2038bug.com p at 2038bug.com
Tue Nov 2 21:56:52 EDT 2010

> Like ?

Just because we can't immediately see a reason, does not mean that there is none. A lot will change in 100 years that even the venerable PHK cannot foresee.

But more importantly: no one should RUSH to scrap leap seconds if we cannot undo it.

You seem to be in a irrational RUSH to scrap leap seconds.

-paul

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile