[LEAPSECS] the abbreviation UTC

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Aug 15 13:54:00 EDT 2011

Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> wrote:

> http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/leapsecs/timescales.html#UTC

Regarding the entry for 1975-06/07 you say "J. Terrien, the director of
the BIPM, apologized for the way that the radio broadcasts of time
signals had been changed to have leap seconds."

I can find nothing about radio time signal broadcasts or UTC in the
article you link to. Can you point me to the relevant page and paragraph?

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch <dot at dotat.at> http://dotat.at/
Humber, Thames, Dover, Wight, Portland: West or southwest, backing south or