[LEAPSECS] the big artillery

Steffen Nurpmeso sdaoden at yandex.com
Fri Nov 7 05:47:50 EST 2014

Michael Deckers via LEAPSECS <leapsecs at leapsecond.com> wrote:
 |    On 2014-11-06 13:10, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote
 |
 |    in defense of the description by the German metrology
 |    laboratory in [https://www.ptb.de/cms/en/fachabteilungen
 |    /abt4/fb-44/ag-441/coordinated-universal-time-utc.html]:

Oh no.  I will forward the mail to the webmaster of the PTB and
say that i expect them to nail the trainee or student in question
with his (it must have been a male) ears onto a wooden door!
It always has been a misery with this unwashed, stinking and
hormone-satured type.  Just think of the Lewinsky affaire..

--steffen