[LEAPSECS] Changing the name of UTC

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:50:59 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> wrote:

> I prefer to believe that clear explanation of the intentions behind
> the time scales will result in engineers making choices that conform
> with the new recommendations, and I would rather see the ITU-R take
> that course than follow one based on fear and ignorance.

I would like to believe that is true.

Many of you on the list are, unlike me, Americans, and have more experience
in engineering.  You managed to build Hoover Dam while remembering that a
hundredweight is not a 100 lbs.

Engineering is hard.  There is no getting around that.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane