[LEAPSECS] stale leap second information

Henry Hallam henry at pericynthion.org
Mon Jan 12 03:20:27 EST 2015

Just a few days ago I had to (begrudgingly) hard-code a leap second
table. I set it up so that an obvious warning would be printed any
time the lookup function was called after the last known time of
validity - i.e. it will start printing obnoxious warnings that it's
using stale data after December 2015.

Not a very satisfactory solution, but neither is any kind of static
table.  They should all come with obvious expiry dates.

Henry