[LEAPSECS] CEPT ECC viewpoint on leap seconds

mike at lumieresimaginaire.com mike at lumieresimaginaire.com
Wed Jan 28 04:47:36 EST 2015

Looks like there is still work in progress even this close to the WRC.
ECC seems to be recommending what I consider to be the least bad option
on the table, but I am not sure that the individual European
governments, who in the end are those that vote, are all in the same
boat. IIRC France was for abandoning leap seconds and the Brits for the
status quo.

Le 28.01.2015 08:21, Steve Allen a écrit :

> The European CEPT Electronic Communications Committee
> ruminates on the leap second situation at ITU-R WRC-15
> http://apps.ero.dk/eccnews/jan-2015/wrc-15-universal-time.html [1]
>
> --
> Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> WGS-84 (GPS)
> UCO/Lick Observatory--ISB Natural Sciences II, Room 165 Lat +36.99855
> 1156 High Street Voice: +1 831 459 3046 Lng -122.06015
> Santa Cruz, CA 95064 http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/ [2] Hgt +250 m

Links:
------
[1] http://apps.ero.dk/eccnews/jan-2015/wrc-15-universal-time.html