[LEAPSECS] CEPT ECC viewpoint on leap seconds

Brooks Harris brooks at edlmax.com
Wed Jan 28 05:27:38 EST 2015

Point taken. Sorry. They probably do understand it, and just made a
careless statement.

But too many folks don't get it. I think its because the specs are not
clear in the first place and the misunderstandings have been piling up
in mismatched applications for years. Somebody somewhere needs to
credibly, or officially, clarify the fundamentals.

-Brooks