[LEAPSECS] Look Before You Leap ? The Coming Leap Second and AWS | Hacker News

Joseph Gwinn joegwinn at comcast.net
Fri May 22 19:00:17 EDT 2015

On Fri, 22 May 2015 14:35:20 -0700, Tom Van Baak wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Is there actually a free version available? That link you provided
> wants me to pay $220 for a PDF. It also asks my for some sort of
> personal login account for a HTML version. I'm not going there.

What's wrong with registering for free access?  That's what I do as
well.  No salesman will call.

> Please advise. Or better yet, post the PDF version here on LEAPSECS.

No can do -- it's copyrighted by the IEEE and The Open Group and maybe
ISO.  It's also huge, something like 3600 pages.

Joe

<https://www2.opengroup.org/ogsys/jsp/publications/PublicationDetails.jsp?publicationid=11701>