[LEAPSECS] "bulletin C via DNS" service

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Nov 22 17:04:45 EST 2015

Now that we're stuck with leap-seconds for another decade or more,
I have launched my "bulletin C via DNS" service.

This page contains all the details and the portable C-source of
my reference client implementation:

        http://phk.freebsd.dk/time/20151122.html

Poul-Henning

PS: I'm very interested in reports if anybody get something different
    than the IPv4 number "244.34.36.97" back when they lookup the FQDN
    'leapsecond.utcd.org'