[LEAPSECS] "bulletin C via DNS" service

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Sun Nov 22 17:39:26 EST 2015

Cool. I’m traveling this week (holiday in the U.S.), but the list should take one last pass at reviewing the strengths of the different variations debated previously (zefram had a version and I had one) as well as bulletin D. It’s likely PHK’s version will win simply because he got there first, but we might interweave different features, e.g., zefram’s SHA1 or whatever.

Regarding the IERS announcement schedule, it seems to me that the ITU’s action here increases the importance of early notice significantly.

Rob
—