[LEAPSECS] Leap Seconds schedule prior to 1972

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Apr 22 19:53:02 EDT 2016

John_Sauter at systemeyescomputerstore.com said:
> With that much complexity, perhaps it should be formatted as an XML file.
> Do you think that would be reasonable?  If so, how would you
> format it?

If you want an useful opinion you should probably ask the people who might
use it.  I think of XML as bloat and avoid it whenever I can.  (Same for HTML
in email.)

That file isn't actually complex.  There are only a few different types of
data lines and within each type, there aren't any variations.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.