[LEAPSECS] Leap Seconds schedule prior to 1972

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Apr 23 05:34:43 EDT 2016

John_Sauter at systemeyescomputerstore.com said:
> I take your point. How about a format with three different types of
> lines: comments, data lines, and keyword=value lines. The data lines
> contain julian day number, DTAI at the end of the day, and year-month-
> day. The keyword=value lines contain such things as start date, end
> date, expiration date and checksum.

Keyword-value is good.

You may want to allow comments on the end of content lines.

The julian-day and year-month-day look redundant.  I wouldn't do that.  It
leads down the rathole of what to do if they don't agree.

Don't over engineer it.  Write some sample code.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.