[LEAPSECS] Leap seconds still broken

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue Jan 3 11:51:44 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 4:35 AM, Tony Finch <dot at dotat.at> wrote:
> Come on, some of the rest of you must have seen some failure reports,
> beyond just having to reboot your telescopes :-)

On a purely schadenfreude note: I find it extremely ironic that there
are any telescopes that have issues with a leap second since they are
the primary beneficiary of this peculiar dance we do upon occasion.

Warner

P.S. Sorry about the content free post. To make up for that, here's
redhat's rather long and extensive list of known issues with different
redhat versions. https://access.redhat.com/articles/15145