Maruku: a better Markdown interpreter for Ruby.

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Thu Dec 28 16:37:13 EST 2006

Andrea Censi wrote:

> About this, Michel Fortin referred to an old thread (2005) about

> meta-data syntax.

If anyone else wants to revisit it, here's the link... look for the
"Attribute reference" thread on this page:

<http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/markdown-discuss/2005-January/
thread.html>

John Gruber wrote:

>> I resurrected it and tried to summarize:

>> http://maruku.rubyforge.org/markdown_extra2.html

>> http://maruku.rubyforge.org/markdown_extra2.md

>> Any comment after so long time?

> Yes. Something very similar to this is what I'm planning to add.

That's also something I want to add to PHP Markdown Extra early in
2007. I'm not sure of many details yet however, like on which
elements it'll be supported.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/