Announcement: Markdown-0.2 for PmWiki

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:28:41 EDT 2006

I see you're extending the setext headers to a third level by using a
row of tildes as the underline. I like the idea of another level of
headers, but I wonder if tilde is the right character. Because it's
about as "dark" as a row of hyphens, it does not provide the visual
clue that it's a lower level of header. What would you think of a row
of periods, leaving us with

Section
=======

Subsection

Sub-subsection

As with many things Markdown, the example above looks better with a
monospaced font than with a proportional font.

--
Dr. Drang