Markdown and Wikis

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at alumni.duke.edu
Tue Feb 20 17:30:07 EST 2007

> I would like to have a wiki that uses Markdown as the markup

> language (or something very close), I've currently used PmWiki

> and I really like it but there are some problems with using

> Markdown so I'm interested to see if there is an alternative

> that works better for me.

I use OddMuse, and have updated Alex Schröder's markdown module to
allow for the use
of MultiMarkdown.

Take a look at my wiki, and check the Site Map to look for OddMuse
related
stuff. I have support in the wiki for most MultiMarkdown features,
including pdf export.

http://fletcher.freeshell.org/

http://www.oddmuse.org

I think it's a good solution, but I am certainly biased.... :)

F-

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at alumni.duke.edu

A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog without a
bunch of bricks tied to it's head.