Syntax Questions

Jurgens du Toit jurgens.dutoit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:49:10 EDT 2008

Ok.

Is it possible to modify the code to do that? Can you point me in the right
direction?

It's something I'd realy like to be able to do, even if it is a configurable
options.

Another thing, is it possible to convert newlines to <br/> tags? I tried
nl2br before and after passing the string to markdown, but either way
there's to many br tags then.

Thanx!

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de>
wrote:

> * Jurgens du Toit <jurgens.dutoit at gmail.com> [2008-07-17 14:25]:

> > Is it a bug or a feature that the following two texts get

> > formatted differently?

> That's on purpose. To make a list, it needs to be in a separate

> paragraph.

> Regards,

> --

> Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>

Website: www.jrgns.net

If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein