Query about emphasis

Simon Bull waysoftheearth at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 22 00:02:40 EDT 2009

Okay, thanks for the pointers -- I will see how far I get.

So what is the relationship (if any) between the Python-Markdown[1] and the
Markdown2[2] implementations?

Is this list primarily oriented toward discussion of one over the other, or
open to more general discussion?

Simon

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Markdown
[2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/markdown2