More continuing text for tables

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:35:03 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Michel Fortin<michel.fortin at michelf.com> wrote:
[snip]

> Are you sure this syntax is so intuitive? I was certain (for about 5

> minutes) that you meant the colons to continue the cell from the previous

> line, not start a new cell, despite the weird result. What David Wheeler

> proposed seem to follow my interpretation. Basically, here's what I saw:

[snip]

> And here's what I believe you meant:

[snip]

> Which makes me believe my syntax above using explicit line separators may be

> better, even though it's much more verbose.

Wow, I made the exact same mistake, except that I never caught on to
what was really indented. In any event, the more verbose syntax
proposed by Michael seems like the only reasonable alternative to me
as well.

That said, I am leaning more toward the opinion that anything more
complex that can already be done should be left to raw html. But I've
already explained my position on that before.

--
----