Textpattern and underscores

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Thu Oct 1 10:03:04 EDT 2009

Le 2009-09-27 à 5:10, Peter Sinn a écrit :

> When using Textpattern with PHP Markdown Extra there is a problem

> with the

> textpattern tags. Tags like <txp:image id="42" /> are parsed, but

> tags like

> <txp:site_name /> that have an underscore are not. Any ideas how to

> deal

> with this?

Hum, looks like a problem in the tag matching pattern. I'll fix it for
the next release.

You can also fix it yourself right now by looking at the function
`parseSpan` and replacing line 1542 (or a line near that number) which
looks like this:

<[/!$]?[-a-zA-Z0-9:]+ # regular tags

with this one (note the added underscore):

<[/!$]?[-a-zA-Z0-9:_]+ # regular tags

Sorry for the long delay to answer.

--
Michel Fortin