Video syntax

David Chambers david.chambers.05 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 04:14:29 EST 2011

Hi folks,

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I thought I'd mention that Mango—as of an
hour ago—now also translates Vimeo video links to appropriate markup.

See, for example,
http://davidchambers.name/blog/di-fara-pizza-documentary/m/ (strip the "m/"
to see the rendered version).

<http://davidchambers.name/blog/di-fara-pizza-documentary/m/><http://davidchambers.name/blog/di-fara-pizza-documentary/m/><http://davidchambers.name/blog/di-fara-pizza-documentary/m/><http://davidchambers.name/blog/di-fara-pizza-documentary/m/>The
relevant line is `[Di Fara pizza documentary][3]`.

Thanks again, Waylan, for suggesting the use of standard link syntax for
video. It's great to be able to keep Markdown documents free of HTML without
introducing new syntax.

David