Trouble with parentheses in Markdown hyperlinks

Boris Le Ninivin boris.leninivin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:36:08 EDT 2012

A wiki is NOT a dynamic website, it has NO dynamic content strictly
speaking : the content only has to be generated upon updating and not
with every GET request.

Also, I don't really see what Javascript has to do with all this.

An ikiwiki setup has a very small memory footprint, and nginx doesn't
consume more. Same goes for CPU. And ikiwiki is based on git, which
allows for a decentralized architecture, and very efficient versionning.

What I'm saying here is that relying on 3rd parties solutions while a
very cheap (or even free) VPS would be sufficient is asking for
unnecessary trouble.