How to insert a blank line between blockquote paragraphs?

Thomas Maibaum thomasmaibaum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:27:04 EDT 2012

Thank you, I think this makes a lot of sense. I came across Pandoc when
I first learned about Markdown and I like its extended version of
Markdown very much, in particular the fact that it supports footnotes
and tables (the same goes for Markdown Extra).

Unfortunately, none of the tools I use locally (MarkdownHere for Mozilla
Thunderbird, MarkdownPad) support any extended versions of Markdown, and
I was unable to install Pandoc.

I use the MarkdownExtra Dingus or the Try Pandoc page every once in a
while, but generally having to use a browser is too much of an
interruption to my usual "offline" workflow.

Is there a "how to install Pandoc for dummies"-type site somewhere?

Thomas

John MacFarlane, 2012-10-25 03:22: