inline link syntax question

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Wed Sep 12 19:15:17 EDT 2012

I think a space *should* be allowed. Some text editors seem to wrap between those characters, IIRC, which leads to problems if a space is not allowed.

Short of convincing argument to the contrary, I plan on keeping the optional space between the two in MultiMarkdown. So, for selfish reasons, I would love it if you keep it in peg-markdown so I don't have to revert the change. :)

Fletcher

Sent from my iPad