dead skunk in the middle of the road

bowerbird bowerbird at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 16:54:50 EDT 2013

tom said:

> I was a bit disappointed when this little posting didn't rhyme.

> With apologies to the author, I've touched it up a bit:

no apologies necessary, tom. you've done an extremely fine job!

except for those ugly uppercase letters, i accept all of your edits.

:+)

-bowerbird

p.s. ok, i'd rather have "every" spelled-out, but that's a little
quibble,
and i don't intend to look this gift-horse in the mouth any further...
;+)

p.p.s. as the old saying goes: "i didn't have time, to make it rhyme."