New GitHub Org - writekit - Markdown Tools, Scripts, Themes 'n' More

Gerald Bauer gerald.bauer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:13:47 EDT 2014

Hello,

  FYI: I've moved markdown-note - the single-page static
(server-less/offline) markdown side-by-side editor -  to its own
GitHub org, that is, writekit [1]

   I've also rewritten the readme [2] (no more references to Ruby or
Ruby on Rails) and included the missing installation steps.

   And last but not least I started on new modular version; new modules include:

    - markdown.lib.js
    - markdown.api.js
    - markdown.themes
    - markdown.note.starter (An even simpler starter version;
work/cleanup-in-progress).

  Have a great weekend. Cheers.

[1] github.com/writekit
[2] github.com/writekit/markdown.note