Where to report possible bugs ...

Matt Choptuik choptuik at physics.ubc.ca
Thu Sep 18 03:39:23 EDT 2014

Thanks for the quick reply, Fletcher.  The pointer to the babelmark2 site
was particularly helpful ... I was blissfully unaware of the multitude of
translators available, and it was entertaining/instructive, to say the
least, to see the variation in the output from the "code" that I suspected
had tickled a bug in what I was using---Markdown 1.0.1

Most importantly, the site alerted me to the existence of 1.0.2b8 which
generates the output I was hoping for.

Thanks again,

Matt