let us not discuss that here

ubi de feo ubi at hellosavants.com
Mon Sep 29 16:35:39 EDT 2014

sorry, I certainly did not mean to come out judgemental.
italians tend to come out strong with their english. apologies for this :)

glad I could give a bit of feedback.
I am always reading this ML but most of the time just enjoy the conversations,
although it sometimes feels a little "Groundhog day".

I see the value of your solution, and although I will never consider myself a Markdown purist,
it comes in handy for a lot of things I do, and honestly I've rarely hit a wall I couldn't get around.

I'm happy to give feedback on zml as well as any other interesting projects appearing in this ML
I have read "markdown considered harmful" as well as any contribution you gave to this list since I'm on it.
really enjoy your educated rants

cheers
ubi