New Static Site Theme for World (Literature) Classics in Markdown e.g. A Tale of Two Cities, The Trial, etc.

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Fri Jul 17 00:19:40 EDT 2015

Looks great, but I have a small quibble. Throughout the book, you have
used an en dash instead of an em dash, as here: “empty as a
church–till at last I got”. Might want to do a s/–/—/g & fix
that.

Cool work, though!

Scott
--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com

“UNIX was not designed to stop its users from doing stupid things, as
that would also stop them from doing clever things.”
       ---Doug Gwyn