VGN mystery photo

Mon Jul 12 14:50:16 EDT 2004

DEEPWATER, WV connections ????

What year was the bridge over the Kanawha River built to connect with the
New York Central at Alloy ?

The 97 year mentioned must be the construction to the river but not across
it. I say this because I was told by a former Union Carbide traffic manager
that he was instrumental in getting the ICC approval for the extension
across the river.

Would like to add info to what I have.

Oakie G Ford
IRONTON, OH